Tax Law and Tax Disputes
The Bar Association is a unique bar association whose distinctive feature is the effective use of criminal law practice together with positive experience in M&A and corporate conflict resolution. The attorneys of the criminal law practice have significant experience in the Prosecutor’s Office, the Investigative Committee and the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia, as well as in the investigation of crimes of economic and corruptive nature.
- Criminal due diligence of business projects.
- Consulting and implementing the protection of interests of the Principals at the stage of initiation of criminal proceedings, preliminary investigation and trial.
- Protecting the Principals during scheduled and unscheduled inspections by tax authorities, prosecutors and other regulatory authorities.
- Collecting debts through the use of criminal law mechanisms to unscrupulous counterparties.
- Conducting legal investigations.